5t 2.0 radio & reciever battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suprglf

So I finally purchased my first 5th scale! It is on back order for a couple weeks but oh well. To get everything needed to get it going I also purchased a spektrum dx5c transmitter and a venom 2s 2400 mah Lipo. Since placing my order I've read the dx5c is a bad choice due to kill switch issues. I'm also concerned the 2400 mah venom is too small. My question is how bad is the radio and battery gonna hinder the fun I was hoping to have with the Losi?

From what I'm hearing, the radio will be a hit or miss and the 2400 mah venom might get me two tanks between charges if I'm lucky. Well since the battery arrived today and the radio shipped today, I suppose I'll make do and prepare for those to be one of my first upgrades. This stuff is just a tease anyway since im having to wait for the 5t to be back in stock! It took me two years to justify the purchase now it's out of stock.:cautious:

So I finally purchased my first 5th scale! It is on back order for a couple weeks but oh well. To get everything needed to get it going I also purchased a spektrum dx5c transmitter and a venom 2s 2400 mah Lipo. Since placing my order I've read the dx5c is a bad choice due to kill switch issues. I'm also concerned the 2400 mah venom is too small. My question is how bad is the radio and battery gonna hinder the fun I was hoping to have with the Losi?
that battery is so tiny. i actually have one. i prefer using life on my transmitter.
its funny i just bought mine and but dual tray serv and a futaba 7pxr all brand new. i had it for a while because i am waiting on crazy stu. also street street tire. unfortunately about a week later, i had a person issue.

Attachments

• 5ive T dropped.jpg
    5ive T dropped.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 5ive T lowered.jpg
    5ive T lowered.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Full Force.jpg
    Full Force.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 10
  • White 5ive T.jpg
    White 5ive T.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 10
Nah bud all the same???
We have 220 wall sockets you got 110
Radio gear is all the same????
Totally off topic...sorry to the OP...but what exactly do you plug into your 220 outlets? Around my parts...electric driers, range and that's about it.

Is your tv fridge or toaster 220? How many amps do these normal appliances draw? I think I need to travel abroad after 'Rona of course

I just found the same thing Australia wide yet all of our appliances say 240?
The nominal voltage for Australian households is 230 volts, but because voltage fluctuates all the time, electricity should be delivered within an allowable range of between 216 and 253 volts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks