5T or KV5tt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpmay89

Looking to get into the big boy toys. I want to purchase either a 5T or KV5TT. I am leaning more towards the Kraken primarily because they actually offer a roller. I will be going electric whichever way I go. If you guys had your choice what would you do?

@JACKDADDY83 had a website where he was selling a 5iveT roller. I had it bookmarked but it seems to be a dead link for me.

Welcome to LSF
His website went down I noticed, wonder what happened ? I'll aks him.
Looking to get into the big boy toys. I want to purchase either a 5T or KV5TT. I am leaning more towards the Kraken primarily because they actually offer a roller. I will be going electric whichever way I go. If you guys had your choice what would you do?
I say 5t, many horror stories about the Kv5 on here, mostly drivetrain issues. Plus vekta parts are a fortune, Losi 5t parts are cheap priced and available everywhere and the losi has way better upgrade/aftermarket support. 5t for the win!

I have heard of this. It feels really odd supporting a company that is based on making knock offs though. I'm starting to think I may just get a 2.0 and part out the gas power train.
I'd say 5t coz there is an EEEEEEE kit for it already ........ why not get a dragon hammer? You can get E out the box??
Are there any US vendors for the dragon hammer?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks