64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
well im going to start the thread as i cant wait anymore and i have confirmation that my boat is no longer an order ticket and it is now a hull waiting to be rigged.
the boat is black gel coat with all purple hardware and every bit of aluminum on the engine is purple including the engine mounts.
the mods are
BZx4 mod which consists of a championship ported head, high rev piston and base is cut for more compression- adds 10 to 15 mph...should put me in the high 50mph range hopefully close to 60mph
sharpened and balanced beryllium and bronze 2 blade prop
tuned race exhaust
window frame and stainless mesh for the canopy instead of vinyl decals for windows
billet fuel door so the canopy doesn't have to come off to refuel
added a tachometer
very cool purple cooling head with 2 in 2 out fittings
2 in 2 out purple exhaust manifold
purple outdrive and rudder
billet purple water pump cover
billet purple gas cap
2 billet purple exhaust tips
billet purple bonzi clutch system

my mods to add
zen 30.5 pum engine
purple water lines
lime green fuel line
lime green taylor spark plug wire with msd plug boot/ i have to make myself
billet carb diaphragm cover
bartolone v2 velocity stack
DDM billet pull handle
FS steel clutch

Picture for reference mines just blackScreenshot_20210603-201025_Chrome.jpg

well im going to start the thread as i cant wait anymore and i have confirmation that my boat is no longer an order ticket and it is now a hull waiting to be rigged.
the boat is black gel coat with all purple hardware and every bit of aluminum on the engine is purple including the engine mounts.
the mods are
BZx4 mod which consists of a championship ported head, high rev piston and base is cut for more compression- adds 10 to 15 mph...should put me in the high 50mph range hopefully close to 60mph
tuned race exhaust
window frame and stainless mesh for the canopy instead of vinyl decals for windows
added a tachometer
billet purple gas cap

my mods to add
zen 30.5 pum engine
purple water lines
lime green fuel line
DDM billet pull handle
FS steel clutch

Picture for reference mines just blackView attachment 74643
Their billet block for the zx4 is a sweet option as well. Very nice finish. The engine quickly adds up though, I learned that real quick, but you have a super nice hull for a top shelf-shelf queen boat, might as well splurge a little🤣🤣

Thanks @PortCityRC :LOL: I was going to push further and asked about their twin cylinder engine but it was suggested the boat would be more fun as a single...once I get the boat and its winter ill upgrade to a billet case or a j&g billet engine

Thanks @PortCityRC :LOL: I was going to push further and asked about their twin cylinder engine but it was suggested the boat would be more fun as a single...once I get the boat and its winter ill upgrade to a billet case or a j&g billet engine
I agree with the single cylinder prob being more fun, less maintenence and less to worry abt. also you don't want too much power on a boat, fliping would be a pain

the mods are
tuned race exhaust
added a tachometer
billet purple gas cap

my mods to add
zen 30.5 pum engine
purple water lines
lime green fuel line
DDM billet pull handle
FS steel clutch

Picture for reference mines just blackView attachment 74643
So is the exhaust liquid cooled as well ? Are those cooling lines at the exhaust exit port and into the pipe body ?

So is the exhaust liquid cooled as well ? Are those cooling lines at the exhaust exit port and into the pipe body ?
Im not too sure honestly if water travels out of the pipe on this setup but as far as the exhaust manifold the water goes to the manifold first to get heated by the exhaust heat before it goes to the cylinder head so it doesn't chill the head too much. And for the coupler between the header and pipe that may be to keep the aluminum cool as it transitions from the stainless header to the aluminum pipe... and thinking of it now I think its a dry pipe because the boat will have water outlets on the side of the hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks