8s esc and TP motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.... traxxas customer support is useless so here I am. I have an 8s traxxas esc and was wondering on the amp rating. Its cuz ive been itching to run this beast. 1609207955224.png (some may remember). Just don't wanna fry the esc. Also just a "yes it will work" or a "no it wont" will suffice.
Thanks

If the esc is rated for 8s then is should be good. That's how I speced out my last esc and motor, got them both rated for 6s and in the kv rating I wanted for the motor. Mike would be a good one to chime in, he has a few e words.

So.... traxxas customer support is useless so here I am. I have an 8s traxxas esc and was wondering on the amp rating. Its cuz ive been itching to run this beast. View attachment 67608 (some may remember). Just don't wanna fry the esc. Also just a "yes it will work" or a "no it wont" will suffice.
Thanks
imo it'll fry...traxxarse esc's r ????...
FACT!!!!...but try it...u never know?
..tbh I'd put a hobbywing max5? on that sweet motor if u want 8s?......over 8s then im not sure on a good reliable esc tbh??

So.... traxxas customer support is useless so here I am. I have an 8s traxxas esc and was wondering on the amp rating. Its cuz ive been itching to run this beast. View attachment 67608 (some may remember). Just don't wanna fry the esc. Also just a "yes it will work" or a "no it wont" will suffice.
Thanks
Now why did you edit this post ? Last night you said it was a TP xxxx , Now you stuck a picture in that you can't increase in size to read what it says on the motor and are asking a yes or no question that you weren't asking either. If you're going to play with big motors and high voltage it costs money. Sorry we aren't telling you what you want to hear . Are you even sure the motor will handle 8s? What's the KV? Is it a D wind or a Y wind.

You might get away with a 180amp esc who knows.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks