990 and Isolator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

japhia42

I’m not having very good and consistent luck with the modded 1107 I put on my Losi 2.0. Finicky is the kindest thing I can say about it. Having said that, I bought a modded 990 and lower profile isolator block from Dave’s(Still time left to cancel the order if needed.) my question is this. Is this going to work on my 32cc? Foresee any problems with this setup? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Yes, 990 or 1107 are greats carbs.
If you have diffculties to tune your carb on the zen 32 it's probably a leak at your manifold they knowned to warp, often on bottom coil side
or if your 1107 id modified may be the butterfly is not centered and doesn't close the same way each time

Yes, 990 or 1107 are greats carbs.
If you have diffculties to tune your carb on the zen 32 it's probably a leak at your manifold they knowned to warp, often on bottom coil side
or if your 1107 id modified may be the butterfly is not centered and doesn't close the same way each time
I'm not sure what's going on but yes, there is a hole in my pipe at the base. Daves just sent me another one but I don't think it's right. I can put some JB weld in to ho;d it though.

I'm not sure what you're wanting to have a look at per se. I just changed the manifold out, had a decent size hole in it, then had to re-gap the coil because it wouldn't start, no spark. Just now got it all back together, fired right up. Now have to tear down again because the kill button on the side is staying closed. But it did fire right up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks