990 carb starting,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put a modified 990 from DDM on my 5ive B and it does take a little persuasion to start compared to the 1107. But I can say that the throttle response seems better than my 1107. I bought/installed the spiral diaphragm kit for the 1107 because I think the rubber diaphragm was bad, and I'm keeping it for a rainy day.

Now you have 4. I've been trying to get into drones also. I have the Mavic Pro Platinum. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/crucial118.

Just subbed and thanks for the comment.
You shouldn't have any probs with the Mavic but you need to read the manual twice before you start.
I have 2 Phantom 3 Professionals.
This one
is my first ever flight and as you can see it wasn't a good landing.
The beach is 500m from my place.

That yeppoon? its tiny! Looks like a holiday town nice ??on holiday permanently ???? woop woop
Just subbed and thanks for the comment.
You shouldn't have any probs with the Mavic but you need to read the manual twice before you start.
I have 2 Phantom 3 Professionals.
This one
is my first ever flight and as you can see it wasn't a good landing.
The beach is 500m from my place.

That yeppoon? its tiny! Looks like a holiday town nice ??on holiday permanently ???? woop woop

That's Bangalee where I live.
There's only 87 houses there.
4 x 4 ramp onto the beach is at the end of my street.
Yeppoon is 8ks south of there and is a large town.
Everyone reckons Bangalee is too far out of town which suits me just fine. (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks