A few days early

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Happy Birthday to me . Innovative Big bore shocks front and rear , Uber Viper Rear Super Spike rear tires with Hostile foams, Modified Rear Chassis plate, DDM Skull gas cap , Innovative shock wrenches and shock oil because they are empty.. Hope they fit .

Attachments

• IMG_20190125_182824.jpg
    IMG_20190125_182824.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 17
But Happy Birthday to me . Innovative Big bore shocks front and rear , Uber Viper Rear Super Spike rear tires with Hostile foams, Modified Rear Chassis plate, DDM Skull gas cap , Innovative shock wrenches and shock oil because they are empty.. Hope they fit .
Damn! Those are some nice parts ???. Is it really ur birthday soon? If so happy birthday coop!

Looks like you figured it out ......the guy did not have the right spacer at the top
Ya hopefully I got that right . I emailed DDM and asked them about the correct spacers that go with the TR shock mount I have .. Soooooo we will see . Fingers crossed . I ordered the one they recommended . I trust them . I still wonder why his were so far off .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks