A little help identifying here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any fg trucks come with a blue chassis? I recently picked up an older fg style truck to restore but I’m not sure if it’s real or clone. It has a samba pipe and other fg looking stuff. Some plastics say “monster” on them. I’ll get pics when home but any ideas?

Do any fg trucks come with a blue chassis? I recently picked up an older fg style truck to restore but I’m not sure if it’s real or clone. It has a samba pipe and other fg looking stuff. Some plastics say “monster” on them. I’ll get pics when home but any ideas?
post a pic junkie (y),
pretty sure all fg chassis are raw alloy finish, but someone could have anodised one blue for a build

It being a good truck is definitely gunna come down to parts availability junkie, I came across one last year and passed it up due to lack of parts left. Duratrax doesn't even exist anymore as far as making rigs, now they are just a consumables company for things such as tires,paint,glues etc....not to mention it looks like a larger knock off tmaxx and that doesn't sit well with me

Unless you have a CNC and a 3D printer (that is able to do carbon fiber) I agree, sell it.....
But hey, making something better/different is easy to do.
So, if you have those 2 items I stated, and time (patience) then keep it, and make whatever you like out of it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks