a new build started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i'm having alittle trouble finding where to get a special plug for it. one that has the noise resister in it. if anyone knows where to find one for a 49cc motor PLEASE HELP.lol the local hobby shop is not much help........

we have a quad shop in Surrey called Sinclair's motorsports. they advertise on the buysell.com website... or try a small machine repair shop. I get my 1/5 plugs from a place that sells and services honda generators and the such

i just found out that all i have to do is match up the plug but make sure there is an r on the plug. i didn't know that the r is for resister. duuhhhhhhh.lol so in that case i will get one and see.

THRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAP

Now thats thinking with your DipStick.

Jimmy

lmao nice. i ll be watching to see the mayhem on this build.
Timmahh

just keep lookin. you sometimes can find them in the trash, motor burns out so they throw it away. i had got a power wheels trike when my daughter was 3 like that. a guy was tossing it cause it didn't work, so i took it home looked at it and found that the ground wire came off, put it back on and it worked great. you'll find something.

as far as pics go. use Photobucket. look to the sticky atop the Pictures section of the forum for a Tutorial i posted up how to use PHotobucket to host pics, and then how to link them to the forum.

builds looking Great.

i am PIIIIISSSSSSSED. 2 brand new hitec 805bb servo's not even used them yet stoped working on me. i reinstalled them and they were working fine but then my battery died, not a problem i got another, pluged it in and they still barely moved. yep the servo's craped out on me before it even hit the flore. NOT IMPRESSED. they didn't overload they weren't even working hard they just stoped. not my receiver, i tried a different one and thats not the case. they better warrenty them or i'll flip.

i am PIIIIISSSSSSSED. 2 brand new hitec 805bb servo's not even used them yet stoped working on me. i reinstalled them and they were working fine but then my battery died, not a problem i got another, pluged it in and they still barely moved. yep the servo's craped out on me before it even hit the flore. NOT IMPRESSED. they didn't overload they weren't even working hard they just stoped. not my receiver, i tried a different one and thats not the case. they better warrenty them or i'll flip.

:2guns::2guns::2guns: hitec are pritty good mate they should do a warrenty swap for you :)

they move about 1/4 inch very slow. if you shut off the power move them by hand and turn the power back on they move back to center fast but then they only move 1/4 inch slow again. both of them did the same thing.

you wont believe this poop. i came home tonight thought i'm going to try them again (now that i'm not so angry that is), so i pluged them in and holy SH*T, i mean poop lol, they work again. soo i'm going to hope that they work tomorrow and if its not raining i'm going to try to test it out after finishing a few things.

well i did it. i tested the beast. it was coooooool. spit grass like no tomorrow. did donuts of the road. handled like i thought it would, crapy. the shocks are 750lbs per square inch. so i need to go to the bicycle shop and get some soft ones. the suspention will be great when i'm done. but.......yes there is a but. the steering was working ok but it took a BIG flip and i broke a gear in one of the servo's. now i'm remaking the steering using a wiper motor. just started tonight so hopefully it will be ready to try again by the end of the weekend.

well i did it. i tested the beast. it was coooooool. spit grass like no tomorrow. did donuts of the road. handled like i thought it would, crapy. the shocks are 750lbs per square inch. so i need to go to the bicycle shop and get some soft ones. the suspention will be great when i'm done. but.......yes there is a but. the steering was working ok but it took a BIG flip and i broke a gear in one of the servo's. now i'm remaking the steering using a wiper motor. just started tonight so hopefully it will be ready to try again by the end of the weekend.

glad to see you got it out mate, no vids of the test run?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks