A place to race in NJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve run some in Colliers Mills near New Egypt and am actively looking for more off-road type places to go. I’ve basically been bashing mostly in different retention basins. How about you?
Ok any time in Burlington where u bash at it like no one around here has a 5th scale
I also have a friend looking for a deal on a 5t, so hopefully he’ll have one soon.

I have a college campus about two blocks from me that connects to a city park and the part that connects the two has some walking trails bike paths with some tree roots and it is mostly dirt and grass.I also have a river that has a field along both sides near me that I go to.I am planning on taking a ride up to Watchung reservation and looking around to see if I can find some new spots.

I have a college campus about two blocks from me that connects to a city park and the part that connects the two has some walking trails bike paths with some tree roots and it is mostly dirt and grass.I also have a river that has a field along both sides near me that I go to.I am planning on taking a ride up to Watchung reservation and looking around to see if I can find some new spots.
It sounds nice that you have a few places to run that close to your house. I have to throw it in the car and take it somewhere.

I've got a couple really big fields to bash in if anyone is interested. Manville and Franklin Park areas.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks