Absima Telemetry Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveSidious

Hi guys,

First time post, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've just gone from 1/10th to 1/5th and got myself a Carson C5. I've upgraded the standard 40mhz to a 2.4ghz controller - an Absima CR4T Ultimate.
With the controller I got 3 telemetry units that seem to have very little documentation on the web.
I just can't seem to get these things wired up correctly and can't find any video tutorials or documentation in the manuals - other than a description of what they do. Anyone who has experience with telemetry units, can you help me?
I have tried connecting them like this:
Untitled-1.jpg

When these are plugged in, the first sensor has a solid red light, the others flash.
From the limited information I could find, it says I need to connect them in series, and then back to the "in" port on the receiver. But clearly that isn't right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Dave

Hi,

It's already got a killswitch fitted, it's just not plugged in in the picture. I stripped everything out to just do telemetry. I have sorted this now anyway. It doesn't use CH3, it just uses the in port.

-Dave

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks