Advice on new engine for KM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news and bad news, the good is that I was able to order the engine today, the bad is I have to wait for it to ship. This thing hasnt been running and been in pieces for easily a month now im excited to get it back together.

Update!

Well I got the zenoah Wednesday and was able to put it in that night to get it ready to run today. Three pulls and I finally got to hear my pipe :) and its incredible the engine the pipe I am very impressed it performs better than I thought it would (first 5th scale, didnt ever now what was right or what was wrong lol). I also decided that while it was in pieces to clean it. Well I just figured I would tell all of you guys on the forum thank you for helping me decide with my new engine. I love it, well enough talk, more pictures! I will try and get some action shots tomorrow or this weekend if the weather permits.
Action shot of the last day that the stock km engine ran:
BAJA013.gif
BAJA1011.jpg
BAJA1014.gif
BAJA1012.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks