Air intake setup for 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats exactly the issue with stock air filter?
My Rovan Lt comes with a crappy one but the one on the Losi seems very good quality and big for good airflow

I just bought the crazy stus for a cple reasons...to be able to run a velocity stack and it puts the air filter in a little better place away from the crap the front wheels throw out...which brings me to a question...it came from DetroitP and has the ram air filter...should I spray that with oil?.only has the one foam filter..I have outerwear for outside

Attachments

• 5A3742C9-63AC-4B2E-BCD7-95B4AC741BB3.jpeg
    5A3742C9-63AC-4B2E-BCD7-95B4AC741BB3.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 19
I just bought the crazy stus for a cple reasons...to be able to run a velocity stack and it puts the air filter in a little better place away from the crap the front wheels throw out...which brings me to a question...it came from DetroitP and has the ram air filter...should I spray that with oil?.only has the one foam filter..I have outerwear for outside
Most foam filters need oil, and typically it's not in a spray can. It's pretty thick and tacky

Nah keep talking mate, we sling slot of ? at each other ?
Well looking back on it now(meaning the humiliation and embarrassment has faded) I get it..he posted a paragraph about it and yet he had to repeat it to my dumbass so I get where the aggravation comes from...no worries I have thick skin and maybe just took it too harshly...no one likes to be wrong let alone called out in front of a bunch of guys you don’t know in a forum you just joined?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks