Akill Tires and new releases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Parks

Print my own
These are the newest spikes coming out. 180x85 basically baja 5b rear sizes. Wider, than their current sizes and shorter. I like this size alot more than the taller skinnier tires. Release date is around march/ April. Right now he has a good pre-order pricing on his website, $100 set (4). I generally don't promote people, but considering these are the only beadlock tires that will handle a large bigbore, I feel their worth the promotion.

https://akillracing.com/products/akill-racing-mad-dog-super-spike-tires-set-180-86

received_852051619202792.jpegreceived_950236785887313.jpeg

Well I mispoke. These do not come with foams. Pricing total will be the same as other sizes I'm pretty sure

Last edited:
Well I mispoke. These do not come with foams. Pricing total will be the same as other sizes I'm pretty sure
What they don’t come with the foams? No wonder the price was so cheap. Damn gonna be a lot of mad customers on that one. I’m sure everyone was expecting them to come with foams.

On who's side? The max grips on the 5ive does good just want another option. Also idk how fast I'll burn through tires this year so 70 a pair could go quick

On who's side? The max grips on the 5ive does good just want another option. Also idk how fast I'll burn through tires this year so 70 a pair could go quick

They do but they are a softer compound, the akill tires are very hard. I don't see the madmax ones holding up to a large bigbore either

Yea I understand the big bore but the 5ive doesn't really have tire compound options like the road cars. Was hoping to find something like that ya know.

Yea I understand the big bore but the 5ive doesn't really have tire compound options like the road cars. Was hoping to find something like that ya know.

The super spikes are losi sizes but taller. You'll go through 3 sets of madmax tires before a set of super spikes because their compound Is so hard

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks