All black hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I remember the post brother. All his piles of cages on his shelf in plastic🤣..I'm trying to help him out of buying another one😁...curious I am though what number is that one in the pic. I know the nose is a little different on that one than mine.
Is a Ver 50?

Last edited:
This one

The orange one is one of my favorites of his designs for sure though, a lot of bracing in that one, there's a few of his cages I'd really like to find.

Same here, they don't often come up for sale though which sucks lol.
I like the first one John!! The color theme match with your RCK hybrid kit plus the mixture of those color super cool remind me of those test vehicles (hidden ID) 🤩🤩🤩

I agree, likely the one I'll buy. I have actually been chasing this cage for about 3 years now ans finally have the opportunity to get it
Ordered IRC shocks from his website, hopefully they don't take forever. Got 2 sets of rears, will see how fit is on the fronts. Wanted extra clearance

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks