Alloy inlet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Poo, I hope this doesn't turn out like the MT.... starting on the alloy already!
I've ordered an Intergy top brace too.4mm as oppose to the 3mm and a life warranty.
J,

Last edited:
don't blame you. Spend the money on fuel instead:cool2: I wonder if he turns the wheels from time to time to stop the tyres getting a flat spot :clown::clown:

Spending on fuel for me ST mate....fook! it's thirsty and I only do 29MPH:innocent:
Flat spot??? NOOOOOOOO, I think 'K' gets his wife to turn them when she finishes polishing them:D:D:D. I need a woman like that.
J.

Hey dudes,what about that for a deal?
Traded my WT 813(new'ish) and a KM overnight charger for a Baja chassis and a WT 668!
J.

Last edited:
Spending on fuel for me ST mate....fook! it's thirsty and I only do 29MPH:innocent:
Flat spot??? NOOOOOOOO, I think 'K' gets his wife to turn them when she finishes polishing them:D:D:D. I need a woman like that.
J.

hey:stick: guys the wheels are in mid air blocked up

james how come you didnt go for the long inlet:D

marderrebuilt002.jpg

i bought one of those inlets for a bargain price, it appears to have quite a larger internal diameter, not tried it yet though.

Oh,the teflon gaskets was a private joke which I will now air publicly. Ian,in all his worldly knowledge put a alloy inlet on Jase's car but..........yeah.......never used the teflons.So,it would be like buying a Lambo and putting an 1100cc engine in it! Pointless.
J.

Oh,the teflon gaskets was a private joke which I will now air publicly. Ian,in all his worldly knowledge put a alloy inlet on Jase's car but..........yeah.......never used the teflons.So,it would be like buying a Lambo and putting an 1100cc engine in it! Pointless.
J.

All i can say is 80:1 :p, i might publicly air too. :glare:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks