Alloy inlet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh,the teflon gaskets was a private joke which I will now air publicly. Ian,in all his worldly knowledge put a alloy inlet on Jase's car but..........yeah.......never used the teflons.So,it would be like buying a Lambo and putting an 1100cc engine in it! Pointless.
J.

I thought there was something behind it!! Bet Jase was over the moon :lol:

I will leave it for now mate. I still need to pick up them other bits off you :blush:

What do you need? I have a full front end (NIP) and HYDRO'S....yeah Andy....Hydro's.....Hmmm stopping power!!!!
They were saying,when I took them off......Andy,Andy,Andy.I want to go home!
I think thats a wake up call mate.KPD calipers/master cylinder and after market drilled and vented discs. You know you want them........I'll do a 10% for a LSF member.
Oh,Did I mention the tuned pipe?25.4CC mill?Alloy diff housings?Alloy front by LAUTERBACHER, and a few other alloy bits? Guess I didnt.
PM me la
J.

and you could have had my new futaba sticks for a snip Andy:hammer:

the long inlet looks like £40 at MMR they don't do much but look pretty

supposed to give you more low down grunt but do seal better ......

if you use the teflon gaskets:lol::lol:

Hmmmmm, I have just found 4 off brand new MCD wheel squares! I thought they went when the Rally went. Brand new! no shite!
J.
as normal 100% or money back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks