Alluminum wheels for vekta 5 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Has anybody had any issues with the alluminum wheels that are listed on ddm for the vekta 5 , I'm wanting to put together another set of tires n wheels , wondering about the bead locks on these , do they stay together , and what tires do people reccomend , thanx sooooooo much for your info

I have aluminum wheels on all my trucks. The Vekta 5 currently have the Maxxis tires mounted. You need the aluminum outer bead lock and re-use the inner plastic ones. No problems with the wheels to report and it's been a while. As far as recommending tires, I would stay away from the Maxxis tires for other reasons that I have posted on the forum.
Good Luck,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Cool to have the maxxis things for variety for sure but those issues you mention I'm loosing sleep over , in the middle of servoe decisions , have talked with you before over that ,just waiting for funds to do that , but I'm gonna put together some alloys with one of the Badlands styles , those really look like some dirt biters for sure, thanx for your input

DANG IT !! did not c this in time , wood have really been interested Dave's is out of hostile tires , do u no any other knobby like tires that fit those alloy spoked rims for the vekta !! HELP !
I would call DDM and talk to Steve, he is the most informative.
Good Luck,
William E. Burrows Jr.

I put mad max on 1 set of my DDM rims and dune rippers on another set....and both are bullet proof....love’m.
Imo best thing I ever did for my 1/5 scales....rims look good take the punishment and can always be buffed out if you like the shelf queen shine....highly recommended imo. best of luck?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks