Always changing baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smallest diesel I could find was still 200lbs lol. Maybe sound like an old 6.5 duramax ?
They make small tractor diesels. Not rc small, but not real big either. Still way to big for rc though. A quick google search shows that nitro engines can be converted to run on diesel. Perhaps are little 2 stokes can as well.?‍♂️

Last edited:
Not sure these rc's could handle it if they did. They'd vibrate to pieces.? would be cool to roll coal though. ??

Not sure these rc's could handle it if they did. They'd vibrate to pieces.? would be cool to roll coal though. ??
Rolling Coal ..... This just makes me sad that people think this is cool dumping soot and all the other crap that goes along with it into the air that we have to breath. Granted ICE isn't that much better.

Every diesel owner goes through that phase lol. I did myself. It got old real fast. Although the technology we have today, if everything is working in harmony there shouldn't be a lot of "coal rolling"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks