Amewi tarantula

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPI is good. I would stay away from Rovan and King Motor based on feedback from the forum and other members. Never head one but from what I read, owners stated it was very hit or miss.

HPI is good. I would stay away from Rovan and King Motor based on feedback from the forum and other members. Never head one but from what I read, owners stated it was very hit or miss.
The Rovan/King Motor platform is ok. Plenty of guys on here running them. Its the engines that give the issues. If you want to save some coin, look for a Rovan/ KM roller and spend the savings on a decent engine?

My intention is to run on dirt, sand, gravel, loose stones, forest, some tarmac (maybe an on road later). I like the 2, buggy and truggy... And about handling, etc?

The Rovan/King Motor platform is ok. Plenty of guys on here running them. Its the engines that give the issues. If you want to save some coin, look for a Rovan/ KM roller and spend the savings on a decent engine?

True sorry, I meant the engines. If you can get a roller, all the better.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks