Amewi tarantula

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that a tire blow out? Sick.
Sure was...
Racing and bashing, both but more bashing, don't want to compete, just bashing around.
Imo a monster truck is the best all around basher in 1/8 scale... most of them were made with the basher in mind. Not that any of the buggy/truggys mentioned above are bad choices either

Ok I want to put my opinion out there, imo I would not get a monster truck because they aren't made well and have a high center of gravity. I would just get a nice truggy or buggy roller, buy a novarosssi engine bump box engine instead of the crappy rtr engines with pullstart/roto start back plates that like to create air leaks and make your engine wear faster, bump box engines sre the best. I would get like a used losi 8t 3.0 or 4.0, or a used Mugen or tekno.

Zhb71... sure they sit a little higher but that's just some extra ground clearance... idk difference of preference I think. The areas I normally go to play arnt necessarily nice grassy fields... pluse were talking 1/8 scale here so not a "huge" difference in ride height...

Ok I want to put my opinion out there, imo I would not get a monster truck because they aren't made well and have a high center of gravity. I would just get a nice truggy or buggy roller, buy a novarosssi engine bump box engine instead of the crappy rtr engines with pullstart/roto start back plates that like to create air leaks and make your engine wear faster, bump box engines sre the best. I would get like a used losi 8t 3.0 or 4.0, or a used Mugen or tekno.
As good as this sounds, it sounds like Menace doesn't want to spend $$$ so I think the Nova and bump box are out of this guys plans. A RTR Losi or Mugen would be perfect.

Zhb71... sure they sit a little higher but that's just some extra ground clearance... idk difference of preference I think. The areas I normally go to play arnt necessarily nice grassy fields... pluse were talking 1/8 scale here so not a "huge" difference in ride height...
Yeah but I don't see why a monster truck is better. Also there's this guy on YouTube his name is BOTAJELL (probably have heard of him cuz everyone has) and he does all kinds of stuff with his losi 8t 4.0, from grassy feilds to 10 foot jumps to jumping roofs of houses while not breaking a thing, so I'd just get that instead of A monster truck that breaks all the time

Yeah but I don't see why a monster truck is better. Also there's this guy on YouTube his name is BOTAJELL (probably have heard of him cuz everyone has) and he does all kinds of stuff with his losi 8t 4.0, from grassy feilds to 10 foot jumps to jumping roofs of houses while not breaking a thing, so I'd just get that instead of A monster truck that breaks all the time
(y)(y)(y)BOTAJELL got me back into 1/8 nitro. He made the nitro scene easier to do. I think anyone entering into or back into should subscribe to his youtube channel.

Heck yeah that guys crazy! I love nitro just cant afford $30.00 per gallon fuel hence the electric conversions. And as for monster trucks breaking idk about that. The diffs are the weak point on my savage. My old tamiya terra crusher had plastic u joints.. never had major breakage issues.. but I've never cleared a 2 story house either

Heck yeah that guys crazy! I love nitro just can afford $30.00 per gallon fuel hence the electric conversions. And as for monster trucks breaking idk about that. The diffs are the weak point on my savage. My old tamiya terra crusher had plastic u joints.. never had major breakage issues.. but I've never cleared a 2 story house either
The slipper clutch, diffs on most, and roto start and pull start systems. Also avoid everything Traxxas and avoid the losi lst, bieggest pile of craps ever

Heck yeah that guys crazy! I love nitro just cant afford $30.00 per gallon fuel hence the electric conversions. And as for monster trucks breaking idk about that. The diffs are the weak point on my savage. My old tamiya terra crusher had plastic u joints.. never had major breakage issues.. but I've never cleared a 2 story house either
Yeah the nitro fuel is stupid expensive.(n)

Money is not the issue, losi in Europe is not easy to buy, hpi is easier. That's the major reason I've looked into hpi

I'm full on electric now. Slipper clutch is a thing of the past... at least in the stuff I still run any amount.
X2 on traxxas junk... prolly why my e revo resides at my brothers place.

Sorry man we kinda snail trailed this away from your 2nd original question...

I know, and i appreciate all the help, I like the losi truggy a lot, the buggy not so much, there's a tiger thunder eb4 s3, thoughts on that one?
If I don't find a losi retailer I'm stuck on hpi, or kyosho, or something...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks