......and my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Well not so much a toy but was searching the ads for a run around to replace my diesel and saw this but didnt take any notice where it was located then bro in law rang & asked me to pick him up from Manchester Airport. Went back to the ad & the dealer was only 10mins away from the airport - is that meant to be or what!! Went & viewed it at tea time before I picked him up and its absolutely spotless for its age. They did me a deal on mine as well so I got some cash in my arse pocket so pick it up Tuesday.......what do you think??

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...postcode/ol138rh/radius/1501/page/1?logcode=p

Nice one Dwarfy like me vauxhalls and that colour is stunning!

Cheers matey! I wanted a cheap car that looked good for work and I had a 2.2 SRi hatch before the diesel and loved it but always wanted the coupe. The engine gives decent power & torque but I will still get 35mpg on a run so an ideal all rounder for me :D The insurance is almost £100 less than the diesel as well :cool2:

Yeah the coupe is a very nice looking car and thats a bonus on the insurance too! I know they are old but one of the best cars i ever owned was my mk2 astra gte that thing was insane would defo own another. Mybrother has a mk2 gte with a saab 900 turbo lump in it quite a monster lol and a freind of ours just bought the hatch turbo mk4 been played with a lot!

Yeah the coupe is a very nice looking car and thats a bonus on the insurance too! I know they are old but one of the best cars i ever owned was my mk2 astra gte that thing was insane would defo own another. Mybrother has a mk2 gte with a saab 900 turbo lump in it quite a monster lol and a freind of ours just bought the hatch turbo mk4 been played with a lot!

I had a mk2 1.8SRi when I was 19 and that thing was quick as well but not quite up to the GTE!!

in all honesty its not all that really if you think its all alloy and double the weight of dwarfys car and its 2wd where his is 4wd,now put the same engine in his and that would be very quick

in all honesty its not all that really if you think its all alloy and double the weight of dwarfys car and its 2wd where his is 4wd,now put the same engine in his and that would be very quick

Maybe mate but its defo very strong and pulls like a train :w00t: sayin that I don't think I'd like to put that much power through a belt drive system, would put a lot of strain on that belt IMO ;)

just you watch, the dwarfy special will go like fook & wipe the floor with anything its put up against including the F1 super bug cos I have my secret weapon to unleash.............:w00t:

just you watch, the dwarfy special will go like fook & wipe the floor with anything its put up against including the F1 super bug cos I have my secret weapon to unleash.............:w00t:

you can have a good go mate ill even leave the trailer on with the bmw still on it lol

Got down here with the missus & kids and she had 27 miles left in the tank and all 3 petrol stations near the site were out of petrol and diesel :mad: Fookin government (99% of MP's for that matter) are a bunch of out-of-touch over paid useless cunts for creating this mess. Hopefully things will get better on Monday as most people will have made their journeys for the start of the hols by then so there wont be the same rush. I filled up on Friday when I got my car back from the gearbox place with only 3 miles left in the tank.......yes you wanker MP's I have a brain in my head and filled up when I needed to and not when you tell me to so shut the feck up in future and just keep it between you and your chauffuers :mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks