Another switch cover idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I found this idea while surfing around today. Ya, its warmer here but now its been raining for days..... Anyway I found a pretty neat idea on covering the switch with what would be a almost no cost item. You can remove the casing and install either what is shown, a rubber glove, or what I was thinking of a balloon. Here are a few pictures to explain it.

I can see where some of your minds are going and Ya, they can stretch for some of us but, I just don't think they are thick enough.....:lol:

schalter_verhuetung1.jpg
handschuh_mini.jpg
schalter_verhuetung.jpg

Last edited:
atleast your flywheel wont get KNOCKED UP NOW!!! did that Glove have Non Oxynal-9 in it? lol
Great Idea!
T

my killswitch alrdy have a red rubber thingie on it, will i still need to put a condom on it?:cool2:

/ Gus

you must have a CY motor. you should be good to go. for some reason, the Kill Switches in the Zens want to stick when even slightly dirty around them.
T

My Zen is over 3 years onld now with no sticking problems. I've had this engine in my Marder/MB/MT and now it's in my Leopard Race. Some engine may have the rocker switch but I though that was just the solo engines.

My Zen is over 3 years onld now with no sticking problems. I've had this engine in my Marder/MB/MT and now it's in my Leopard Race. Some engine may have the rocker switch but I though that was just the solo engines.

Same never have had a stick problem but, I don't want one either.

jupp mines a CY engine. not that i really know the diffrence between a CY and a ZEN

There are some differences in quality between the two but, for us bashers its : FORD....CHEVY......FORD.....CHEVY......:lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks