Anti Squat setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niz55

Little confused here. I want the car to squat less during acceleration. Which pill do I use ?

Thanks

Screenshot_20230331-160922.png

I am just going to set it on the recommended settings.

On the other hand, who comes up with these weak saggy rear springs? I bought a set of red ones and that should fix the issue.

It all has to do with weight transfer, I'd be lying if I said I completely understood it, but too stiff in the rear leads to poor traction and an uneven balance. Takes some playing to get it set up how you like it. I personally think stiffer springs all around and a good sway bar set up is key to tuning the suspension. Just don't forget with heavier springs you may have to run thicker shock fluid to help dampen them. The name of the game is to keep the tires in contact with the ground and the body off the ground, all while not transferring too much weight to one side to cause you to lift a tire or flop it on its side.

I installed the pills on the stock recommend location and finished the car up.

Screwed up on the body. I cut the side windows and now the body is very flexible. First flip is going to be really ugly. 😆 Ordered another body and I am going to cut correctly.

Anyways here some pictures.

PXL_20230402_002842685.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230401_194022630.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks