any 1/6 1/5 scale bashers close to Milwaukee WI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pep37412000

Hey looking for bashers drag racers close to Milwaukee WI. would like to get out and have some good bashing fun I run MCD,FG on and off road will travel if not that far I go to large scale rc a few times a year just to see whats new not many people here with the large scale that I kno maybe 2-3 people so if you like to bash let me know 1/8 scale welcome also

track in sheboygan, wisconsin

We are currently building a huge 500X14ft track in sheboygan...with tons of jumps turns etc...the track will end up being 3 tracks when finished...

don't know if your speaking of me but I do not have a fs but I do have 2 mcd & fg leo & a couple of nitro's

One of the Sheboygan guys returned an email to me, they aren't done with the track over there yet. My friend is the dealer here for the FS cars, him and I might be building a track here shortly if all goes well. We need more tracks here in Wisconsin. I haven't heard anything on the date to run on the bmx track that I was on a couple weeks ago. I will let you know when that date gets closer if you want to come to Wisconsin Rapids. Bring spare parts if you do, its huge and hard on cars :2guns:

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

Last edited:
i am in gurnee, IL right down the street from Great America and Gurnee Mills mall, feel free to call me up i am down whenever

847-975-7448

Daniel

i have a baja 5b slightly modded but i need a motor

i also have a fs 4wd onroad that is sorta my drifter but i have to sell it.

let me know if anyone could help me out or wants to rip around

Finished the TR clutch system and installing a 26cc fuelie:
3462737308_b98e007d3c.png

Also installed RPM arms all around. Just need to finish up some SS shocks and Iam ready to rock! :gunsmilie:

3461921501_ccc6681651.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks