Any experience with this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hoped the LT305 would have been decent, but mine was bad news from day one. Based on that experience I could never recommend one. I would feel terrible if anyone bought a mess like I got on my say so. Mine really was a POS!!

I really hoped the LT305 would have been decent, but mine was bad news from day one. Based on that experience I could never recommend one. I would feel terrible if anyone bought a mess like I got on my say so. Mine really was a POS!!

yeah, well once you build it into an actual Losi 5ive-T all those issues went away, right? So all it took was for you to buy a whole second original car in spare parts and put them on and the clone was just as good as the original. Maybe even a little better?! Right?! How much money was it getting the clone saved you there bud?

I fixed most of its short comings by purchasing a 5ive B kit. So it is nicer than a stock V1 5ive T.

I read through the link you posted and they identified a few of the issues I found on my truck. Add in the shody electronics, and sub par engine,

"I fixed most of its short comings by purchasing a 5ive B kit"

Sounds like sound financial long term planning. You now never run out of bad parts to use for when something breaks on your little Rovsi (Lovan?) bastard. lol. I remember the story you ended up forking over like 3k on the whole project right?

Am I the only one that get Rovan and KM ads on this site here btw? I find it to be good sportsmanship in the extreme that they financially support a forum which users often speak pretty poorly about their products while at the same time Horison overshines all with its complete abscense. Maybe it works like the devil. If they already owns your ass there is no need for sweet talking or foreplay anymore. They release some poop and we ask how hard we should swallow their poop. Thanks for the flowers Rovan, you make me feel like a real lady.

I don't know what the final tally was on that build, but likely in the $2200-2500. All new electronics all the TLR buggy goodies along with additional TLR goodness scattered in. My real Losi has more money in it but it has the Hitec SGT servo and a bit nicer engine. The Rovsi is about a pound and a half lighter.

A lot of the stuff I did wouldn't be needed on a weekend basher, but the group I run with is pretty competitive. One of my friends was a 1/4 scale dirt oval national champion, so we run hard.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks