any gasoline bikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... I believe the favourite's the Hayabusa, unless you like something more classic like a Harley ... :lol::lol:
Only joking.
Nice idea.
Check out New Era models. They do a 1/4 (??) bike. Don't remember what the motive power is.
Al.

It would most likley be 1/3 scale.A few guys have converted pocketbikes into rcbikes.You can search for the videos on youtube.I wasn't to impressed with them because it seemed like as soon as the bike hit a bump.It went down like a ton of bricks.(do to no suspension)

Yes there are some vids on youtube of pocket quads that have been converted too.Infact i have a chassis from a pocket quad and thinking of doing the samething.

my brother had a proline quad body shell for his traxxas revo it even had a man to sit on it,

Attachments

• QUAD_UTILLITY_BIKE.jpg
    QUAD_UTILLITY_BIKE.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
theres a vid on here somewere muppet racing i think theres a load of hpi bajas with them quad bodys and stuffed toys sitting on them its brill funny as i nearly pissed myself

i ve thought about what it would take to make a 1/3rdish Reed case 23 bike. hardest thing to find would be proper size rims/tires. i think the rest of it could be sorted out of products currently on the shelf, and some mad fab skillz.

are pocket dirt bikes available? that would be sweet. just put WAYYYYYY softer springs in it, and it will ride good i bet.

pocket quads are cool too. i always see them at the county fair. they usually have honda knockoff 50cc engines. (the ones with the cylinder pointing straight forward, like on the honda z50, or 70.)

i always thought it would be cool to take something like an xr 600 or crf 450 engine and put it in a big o' rc buggy. now that would be some power!

Last edited:
In finland people have put 250cc-300cc knockoff quads from china 600cc cbr engines. Increasing 15-20hp to over 100hp makes really mad vehicle.

i built one myself. some guys use a windshield wiper motor but you need to hook up some kind of pro logic set up that gets costly. i run on mine 2 turnigy s8166m servo's. 1 i find is strong enough but 2 works great. they are metal gear bb .21 speed and about 450oz torque. and for $25 at hobbyking. can't go wrong there. here is a link to the one i built, the front springs were alittle too soft but i'm rebuilding it. i was givin a vw beetle 2 seater body. its longer so i will be able to set the hood down lower and its about 10" wider so i can really widen up the axles to stabilize it. in this vid only one servo is working so you can see how strong they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks