Any ideas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In some cases yes, in others no. Definitely takes a bit of time. I only wish I would have gotten more. There were a few on my list I simply didn't order enough of. A lose screw is literally like $.02-.03 each very cheap
See if you have a local Fastenal. I get all my stuff from them and the big ones have a lot in stock. Just getting a better grade of hex makes a hugh difference. The stock ones are so soft.

We have a fastenal in town. Business account or not, they bend you over. Especially for metric sizes that arnt "common" plus you normally have to buy a pack and cant get one or two. Normally I just go buy what i want at the ace hardware or the internet. The torx is a great idea. I never thought of that either ?‍♂️

My fastenal sucks unfortunately. As above they are stupid expensive compared to many online resources. The fastenal here carrier maybe 2 drawers of metric also.

Mc master is semi expansive, best price I used to get was from Lawson supply. I typically only buy grade 8, or 12.9 fastenal is just expensive. Case in point. We needed a few metric bolts for my brother Nissan rear k member. Called Nissan $8.00 a bolt. Stopped by fastenal. They had the bolts that would work for $6.50 each, but we needed to buy a 10 pack, and washers, 25 pack. Till all the bs was added up it was more then going to the dealer. That's where fastenal gets you at. And if they (my local store) has to order something in for you it seems it's always a 25 or 50 count pack that they want you to buy. Just what been my experience with them.

Mc master is semi expansive, best price I used to get was from Lawson supply. I typically only buy grade 8, or 12.9 fastenal is just expensive. Case in point. We needed a few metric bolts for my brother Nissan rear k member. Called Nissan $8.00 a bolt. Stopped by fastenal. They had the bolts that would work for $6.50 each, but we needed to buy a 10 pack, and washers, 25 pack. Till all the bs was added up it was more then going to the dealer. That's where fastenal gets you at. And if they (my local store) has to order something in for you it seems it's always a 25 or 50 count pack that they want you to buy. Just what been my experience with them.
Ya I suppose it would suck if you needed single items. I did a bunch of my dbxl in stainless and boxes of 25 worked out well with extras. But anyhoo, use what ya like? capitalism in action baby??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks