any one know the Qsac rules???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmodman

could someone tell me the rules for a super sedan class,for dirt.idh adobe reader.so i cant look it up could some one please tell me the height,length,width,weight,and what size motor i can run in it.please tell me all of it if you can,maybe short hand it if you can.:( :helpsmilie:

thanks in advance!
hayden

what are you talking about sedans on dirt qsac,org. has grand national cars & sportsman & sprints and trucks check out luddenham quarterscale racing speedway in australia they have sprints on dirt and a sedan buggy class if thats what your looking for here in the states they run sprints on dirt right now no sedan classes may bee in the future. dirt sprints are getting more & more popular now theres more dirt tracks popping up now i have to get mine on dirt it looks like a ball.hope this helps you

Timmahh,i don't have adobe reader,so i cant look at it,sorry if i sound rude.i just cant look at it my peice of sh** computer wont let me.and beerman im talking about the big dirt cars like the supr late model class around the U.S. they race on tv and my neighbor has one that we race every saturday night.i just love that car.its the car in the picture.its me driving it.

Attachments

• me in the car.jpg
    me in the car.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 12
tthank timmahh i did it and now i got what i need i am goin to start building chassis and bodies to fit within the rules.:celebrate: :gunsmilie:

tthank timmahh i did it and now i got what i need i am goin to start building chassis and bodies to fit within the rules.:celebrate: :gunsmilie:
To my knowledge Qsac does not have a class for the car you are interested allthough that would be cool! here is a pic of a chassis I built and ran on qsac events, it was considered the grand national class

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
hey mt i like your car did you fab it yourself?
Yes I did,I used to build full scale tube chassis stockcars, some places call them pro-stocks or late models,I pretty much built them a copy of the full scale offset chassis stock cars

Attachments

• bigger.jpg
    bigger.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 10
ooo very nice i like it...hmm i want to do that when ever i get outa college..but untill then im stuck with what i got..i race them at the devils bowl speedway on dirt.:) but i just started to build large scale chassis but i have only gotten through 2 of them but i need alot of practice.what size tube did you use????i used 1/2 conduit from the local hardware store...it works but i think it is a little big though.:blush:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks