Any spare part bundles of commonly needed screws and parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_h_d

Anybody have any links to a spare parts assortment? Or should I just by an assortment of screws and bolts?

I just lost a muffler screw. I took a trip over to Lowe’s and the longest I could find in M5 was 50mm. The muffler screws for the 32cc Zenoah appear to be 70mm.

I’ll run over to Hobby town tomorrow in hopes they will have a long M5 x70 screw assuming that’s how long is needed.

Tony’s Screw kit is a great investment IMO. It includes every screw, washer nut and grub screw on the truck! I’m using one to complete my build, but will definitely buy another just for spares. Nothing worse than ruining an outing just for a simple lost or broken fastener!

Honestly I have yet to have to replace any screws on my 2.0. Also the only things I keep on hand is a spare clutch,fuel line, air filter oil,a new pre filter,carb rebuild kit,spark plugs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks