Anybody own the King motor triton blade cage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
id like to know opinions and reviews of this cage, thinking about it fir my baja
kmblade-01c.jpg
I don't want the team chase cage cuz its more expensive, i don't have the parts to adapt it to my truck, and my 70cc motor will be really tall and poke out of the top of that cage. i don't want the Kraken sidewinder which this cage is a clone of because that thing is 300 bucks. oh and im only buying the cage not the truck lol

They are a decent cage for sure. Team chase cages are only $150 compared to those at around $200. TC cages don't have panels included but you can make your own for pretty cheap.

They are a decent cage for sure. Team chase cages are only $150 compared to those at around $200. TC cages don't have panels included but you can make your own for pretty cheap.
im getting one without the body panels, its like 115. i would like a tc cage but i don't have the 5t body mounts to mount it and that would be another 50 bucks on top of the 150. he triton blade doesn't need the 5t body mounts. but i would like a tc down the line (y)

Ah ok I gotcha now. Triton cages are pretty solid, only issues are the lexan panels crack semi easy. So far kraken cages seem the most well built and strongest but they are fairly pricey also. Either way you'll be happy with the triton

Kraken panels wont fit, it's a completely different cage setup. With triton, and kraken cages your mostly limited to there panels only from the way the cage is formed. You can make custom ones but they don't look no where near as good eith the curves of them. The Team chase cage has a more square style to it so panels are much easier to make and look better with hand made ones.

Kraken panels wont fit, it's a completely different cage setup. With triton, and kraken cages your mostly limited to there panels only from the way the cage is formed. You can make custom ones but they don't look no where near as good eith the curves of them. The Team chase cage has a more square style to it so panels are much easier to make and look better with hand made ones.
Oh I thought it was a direct clone like their trucks, was wrong tho. Thx for the info ?

Ah hell I am thinking of the tsk-b cage. You know they may fit. How perfect I'm unsure. Maybe something to speak with ddm about.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks