Anyone else going nuts waiting for this stock?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week ago he told me 1 shipment in a week and another one by august 2nd. I guess things didn't go as planned again. At this rate it probably won't happen until august. :eek:

Tell me I'm not the only one? Been waiting on cardinal since about july 1st. Everyday I wake up, clench my cheeks and pray to the rc gods I have an email. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I ordered a RR5 pro June 5. It took them two weeks to tell me they didn’t have any in stock. One month after that I still had not received it so I refunded. I really want the car. I just don’t like it when websites aren’t honest. Tell me it’s back ordered on the website plus don’t wait two weeks to tell me that it really is not in stock. Then they try to offer me the ultimate version without discounting it. Sucks that Cardinal is the only distributor in America.

I ordered a RR5 pro June 5. It took them two weeks to tell me they didn’t have any in stock. One month after that I still had not received it so I refunded. I really want the car. I just don’t like it when websites aren’t honest. Tell me it’s back ordered on the website plus don’t wait two weeks to tell me that it really is not in stock. Then they try to offer me the ultimate version without discounting it. Sucks that Cardinal is the only distributor in America.
Taylor has lots of McD stock If you’re interested. I’ve bought a kraken Vesla from Mike. Shipping is always fast!

You know I kind of agree with you. Now that I think about it, when I first talked to him he made it sound like the restock shipment was already on its way. The last time I talked to him he made it sound like it just shipped a few days ago. I was annoyed AF. Seems like the largescalerc store is outdated too. They're the only other place I've found to get parts but they have no rigs and doesn't seem like they're restocking stuff either.

I'd be mad af if I were you too

Taylor has lots of McD stock If you’re interested. I’ve bought a kraken Vesla from Mike. Shipping is always fast!
I'm more worried about the cost of that shipping. Man to make it even worse their prices for the rig after conversion is at least 250$ more expensive compared to cardinal. I really do wish we had more NA distributors. =(

Edit: After trying to go through the checkout process I see they have free shipping to the US? that sounds amazing lol. The price difference still sucks but thats basically tax anyway right? maybe not a bad option!!!

PayPal basically charged me 100$ in fees to buy from Taylor rc. 2400$ turned into 2500$ because PayPal took about 25 cents on the dollar for conversion. Sucks but I'll call it a no patience tax and keep it moving. Free DHL express kind of makes up for it.

mcd rr5 ftr spec ordered 😊

What did you buy?
1690737090596.png

= 2500$ shipped. Everything in the store ends up being a little more expensive compared to cardinal. Those +10mm extensions were basically 15$ cheaper on cardinal compared to taylor, kind of crazy. If you don't want to wait you don't have a choice though.

I estimate I spent about 150$ more than I would have had to pay at cardinal. I'd count that as being worth it, especially if you ordered from cardinal and had to wait 10 days for them get your rig ready to ship. CR sent my rig after only a day or two the first time but if I had to pay 150 or wait 10 days for my rig to ship I'd pay the extra 150 lol. Not having patience is HORRIBLE. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The package shipped on monday with ups express saver and it's going to be here tomorrow (wed). That's kind of crazy, that is some seriously fast shipping from the UK. Now I need to rush to the hobbytown tomorrow before they get here and go buy some paint. Wonder how many can's per color the rr5 body needs.

I have a similar experience, ordered from ddm and it was sent Monday last week, still waiting... had an issue with a vitavon part, they arranged dhl to pick it up tuesday... it's allready delivered to them in china. That big pond doesn't seem like the issue it used to be.

I must have got an old clear body or something because this is the first time I've ever not been able to remove the clear film. It's literally stuck on and peeling millimeter by millimeter. Dunno how I'm going to get this off but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't salty af.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks