Anyone else going nuts waiting for this stock?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an under body for my xr5. Painted it. Then tried to remove the protective layer. No way! I thought it was only because it was just a dust cover? But looks like you got into the same thing I did. I wasn’t overly concerned because of what mine was. But if I was you I’d bring it to Mikes attention. I bought mine from cardinal. No way the protective layer is coming off mine!

Not sure if this is a good idea, but 90% alcohol on a rag will take the paint off the inside clean enough to paint another color, seen it done, started to do my scx6 to see, it does take the paint off gradually.
Didn't get down to the plastic yet so I couldn't say if it will be shiny still or if it would soften the thin layer your trying to get off, just a thought. If you had a piece that was cut off you could test it, but don't go testing the roof first, but it might work

I know. I want another xr5 ultimate.
You're very patient. I just checked rr5 ftr spec and they're still sold out. I'm not sure if they got stock and sold it in between that time but I doubt it. I'd be furious if I never was sent to Taylor rc 🤣

Thankfully all I have on order is the LSD center diff and body clip holders. I've ordered everything else from taylor with zero regrets.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks