anyone know what these RC's are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikjaymez

My neighbor gave me a box full of nitro RC stuff even tho i know zero about them lol. they were in his garage for a long time and his kids are grownup now so he just gave them to me. Does anyone know what they are?

Photo-3.jpeg

Photo-4 - Copy.jpeg

Photo-6 - Copy.jpeg

Photo-8.jpeg

Photo-9 - Copy.jpeg

Yea the receiver or battery box has the “ae” logo. Nice score, they look to be decent
The body says rc10
yea the guy said they only ran them a few times and then stored em away. they came with all the old school antenna remote and some fuel cans for fast refills. all the batteries and everything. like i said tho i don't know anything about nitro and im not interested in them. ill give them away i think.

this one is thunder tigger sledge hammer
I don't think so. In fact it says AE on the body. Has the blue engine like the AE came with. The same tires the AE came with. Thunder tigers version had a pink / purple engine and other subtle differences. Here is the mgt with the same factory body as the one he posted with the same AE logo on the front. maxresdefault-1653816730.jpg

My neighbor gave me a box full of nitro RC stuff even tho i know zero about them lol. they were in his garage for a long time and his kids are grownup now so he just gave them to me. Does anyone know what they are?

View attachment 91923

View attachment 91924

View attachment 91926

View attachment 91928

View attachment 91929
Thats great.
Last picture of the truck looks like it still has fuel in it? Does that mean ready to run? LOL

Always nice to have good neighbors.

No one around here runs anything that I know of.
My son is closest I know of, and he is a mile down the road and there is a great parking lot close to him we run in on weekends.

Neighbors must think I have lost my mind.
My neighbors are used to my lunacy lol. Its been going on for 5 decades.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks