Anyone use Hitec HS-5765MH HV Digital Metal Gear Giant Servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

The specs seem plenty for a Baja. .13 speed and 347 torque @7.4 volts. They are being sold through DDM for $89.99. A better recommendation will be appreciated as well.

This will be for a Baja 5b flux

The specs seem plenty for a Baja. .13 speed and 347 torque @7.4 volts. They are being sold through DDM for $89.99. A better recommendation will be appreciated as well.

This will be for a Baja 5b flux
Its a good servo, i have the rovan 75 kg servo on all my baja's, and i must say they are perfect, never had a problem! Cheap too...only my opinion... BTW i broke many hitec and futaba servo's in my life😜

Agfrc if your budget allows. 78ozin
That is one heck of a servo… might put one in my vekta.5 one day. I can’t bring myself to spend $260 on a servo for the Baja.
Agfrc if your budget allows. 78ozin
I guess I could take the Hitec D-845WP out of my VEKTA.5 and put it in the Baja and put the AGFRC in the VEKTA.5 :unsure:

Last edited:
I went with a savox for now… spent most of my cash on a castle 8s combo and FLM arm kit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks