Are you a forum ninja, forum whore??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haric

Forum Fabricator
Build Thread Contributor
I just wanna see how many of you guys are in other rc forums and how many? Don’t be scared. It’s all fun and we definitely won’t make fun of you.
I could’ve joined other forums but I chose LSF as my home. I was searching for infos on my first 1/5 scale and LSF kept popping up, and I think this was the best one with a bunch of guys that knows their stuff??

Last edited:
I am recovering ,I was on just about every Rc forum that existed for over 10 years!...:giggle:

Here is one of my T-shirts from n old forum that I was on ,it got wiped out an it destroyed my PC with a Trojan virus!

Last edited:
Whoa Whoa Whoa let's not get anything confused in here haha

I tend to only use a few but this forum is by far the best and most active for land based vehicles but I do use Rc Groups for anything that is not land based.I have to agree with everyone else there are quite a few really good members on here with heaps of information and they usually don't mind answering tons of questions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks