Arhgggg, need some ring pliers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kingdom for a set of snap ring pliers. Trying to install a Turtle Racing servo saver and a pair of Snap ring pliers are required to put it together . It's almost impossible to install the ring with out them . Sadly I'm going to have to wait til tomorrow and take the part into work and use the pair we have their to put it together.

Are you freaking kidding me . I went to attach the servo (little arm with the turnbuckle) to the Servo saver and the threads in the servo saver stripped out .WTF. Now I have to wait till Monday and take it to work so that I can see if I have heli coils that will fit the thread . Think it's a 3mm thread.

Last edited:
Installed the 3mm heli-coil and she's fixed. Re-installed the TR servo saver and I'm much happier now. Re-installed the Reciever/Battery box with a new Savox SV-0236MG servo . Hopefully the Baja with track straight now. The Rovan servo I couldn't adjust enough to get the Baja to run straight down the road.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks