Assad scams again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and its all gone quiet think mummys called up time for beddy byes little assad paper round in the morning and you wont get up if you stay up all night talking to you mates online

Ive been reading the status on here and MSUK and its funny to say you guys haven't a clue you really think i was millsy177 ? ahaha that wasnt me and i don't
know who it was i told you guys before im not a scammer and i told you guys the truth you lot choice not to believe me not my faul if you don't believe that wasnt
me go ask a mod on MSUK or read th status upgdades it says on there that i wasnt millsy or who ever he is he scammed raven doesn't bloody mean its me so stop saying it was
and you wonder why i piss you guys off by keep coming back your no better.

i don't care i told you lot ive changed i am no scammer and i haven't scammed but you guys just wont give me a chance :( so i don't give a toss im just gunna
keep coming back no matter what i love this forum but you lot just wont give your eygos a miss.

Know thats the truth im not going no where why cant you just trust me not every banned member or scammer is me do your reasearch etc before you put my name down
and make me look bad all thow making me look bad doesn't really matter no more.

I told you guys many times before just let me back ill show you ive changed and you can keep and eye on me but you mods/admins aint got a heart.

JUST GO OVER MSUK AND ASK THEM IF IVE SCAMMED OVER THERE ETC AND IF MILLSY WAS ME THEY WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH THEY DO FULL INVESTIGATIONS! ASK GARY.
yOU members are just saying im full off poop as you have your accounts you got nothing to loose but im telling you lot the truth ive changed but i guess thats your choice to
believe me or not

oh yeh ripperb was me again, but why does it say on the ban sheet my ban lift will be lifted on 05-18-2013?

another thing ask yourself tis when i come on as a new mate do i give good advise help people be purlight YES you guys know ive changed you just don't wanna show it as im meant
to be ASSADHUSSAIN THE FOKING scammer right nothing else will was for my title thats utter Bullshit im no scammer.... get used to it FACTS mate.

P/s i don't care if you let me back as ive had it no matter what im just gunna come back.... but if you let me back ill have the one name and you guys will have full eyes on me!!

im done with saying sorry to you guys as all i get back if poop back in my face.

An admin should just publish this nubs IP.

thanks for all the abuse nice 1 :) you guys are just so thick are you blind that proof is there that i scammed raven if you so stupid go on msuk and ask the mod if i assad scamed raven they will tell you idiots the truth they found out yesterday who really scammed raven i think his name is mike i have nothing to do with any off these scams believe me or not fools. :9

guys cant you just ignore him ?

why what the hell have i done i never scammed raven that had nothing to do with me idiots i don't see why peoepl over here are blaming me over at MSUK they have found out really who scammed him

and another thing i don't or didnt even have a marder those pictures i showed you wheree not mine they where a mates i just put them up so you don't think im the so called scammer assad

and another thing i don't or didnt even have a marder those pictures i showed you wheree not mine they where a mates i just put them up so you don't think im the so called scammer assad

So your mate is a scammer as well :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back