Assad scams again.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your mate is a scammer as well :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what are you talking about im not a scammer, and that marder i showed you in the picture is not even the same marder that raven have been scammed with are you blind its complety diffrent even the mods over at MSUK have said its diffrent you hav no proof i scammed him and i never so stop blamming me my mates marder is not as fuked like that and the baja i gave to paul wasnt even has fiddlesticked as that this guy scammed raven is a real scammer atleast i sent paul a ddm pipe raven send a message to this millys guy and he replyied saying im not giving you nothing not even a refund know thats whyat you call a scammed :(

why what the hell have i done i never scammed raven that had nothing to do with me idiots i don't see why peoepl over here are blaming me over at MSUK they have found out really who scammed him

Funny that YOU post the pics of that marder on here then it was sold to a guy on MSUK as RTR when it was clearly fooked. What do you expect people to believe when you are involved in a scam yet again whether directly or indirectly (ie it was your 'mate')?? You have had these so called mates on here but it was you all along under a different name having a conversation with yourself :lol::lol: Same bullshit excuses every time.

what are you talking about im not a scammer, and that marder i showed you in the picture is not even the same marder that raven have been scammed with are you blind its complety diffrent even the mods over at MSUK have said its diffrent you hav no proof i scammed him and i never so stop blamming me my mates marder is not as fuked like that and the baja i gave to paul wasnt even has fiddlesticked as that this guy scammed raven is a real scammer atleast i sent paul a ddm pipe raven send a message to this millys guy and he replyied saying im not giving you nothing not even a refund know thats whyat you call a scammed :(

Not the same marder...........feckin bollocks :lol::lol: They are the same feckin pics in the sales thread on MSUK as you posted in your welcome thread on here. Not the same my arse :lol::lol: You must think we are as stupid as you to think we would believe the sh1te that comes out of your mouth.

Not the same marder...........feckin bollocks :lol::lol: They are the same feckin pics in the sales thread on MSUK as you posted in your welcome thread on here. Not the same my arse :lol::lol: You must think we are as stupid as you to think we would believe the sh1te that comes out of your mouth.

i may have lied in the passed but im fiddlesticking telling he truth that i never scammed him and this had nothing to do with me nor was it my mates marder just go over to mskuk and ask a mod why is that so fiddlesticking hard you scared because you know i never scammed him ahah your even registered on there just ask them they no evyerhint and they know who scammed him really thos pictures that i showed you lot are on gumtree manchester i got them off there know thats the truth just please go over to mskuk and ask if i had anything to do with it bye;

and another thing i don't or didnt even have a marder those pictures i showed you wheree not mine they where a mates i just put them up so you don't think im the so called scammer assad

i may have lied in the passed but im fiddlesticking telling he truth that i never scammed him and this had nothing to do with me nor was it my mates marder just go over to mskuk and ask a mod why is that so fiddlesticking hard you scared because you know i never scammed him ahah your even registered on there just ask them they no evyerhint and they know who scammed him really thos pictures that i showed you lot are on gumtree manchester i got them off there know thats the truth just please go over to mskuk and ask if i had anything to do with it bye;

Lies lies lies. You tell that many you don't even realise you are doing it. Its sad really cos you obviously have an interest in the hobby but go the wrong way about making a few quid out of it. Wheeling & dealing its acceptable provided you accurately describe what you are selling - ie tell the truth!! This has let you down and given you a bad name along the way. Getting on peoples nerves by keep registering under new names will not win you any friends only add to the anger against you.

wait is assad pfft now?

hows your store doing? still avoiding ebay fees? i reported that too..

& do you mind its a family forum don't swear, & don't use words you don't understand yet!

it sure does lol

never quits does he, scamming shoppers & forum members, nice one

you lot can believe what you want all iknow is i never scammed raven or anyone else i had one bad deal witch i sorted out and done the right thing but still getting punished for it :(

fg onics i haven't scammed no shop or forum members and you can talk youve been banned off msuk for scamming ahaha gary told me thats why you been banned so don't come to me like some saint when your a scammer.

you lot can believe what you want all iknow is i never scammed raven or anyone else i had one bad deal witch i sorted out and done the right thing but still getting punished for it :(

fg onics i haven't scammed no shop or forum members and you can talk youve been banned off msuk for scamming ahaha gary told me thats why you been banned so don't come to me like some saint when your a scammer.

EXCUSE ME!!!??
first the highlighted bit is bull, & highly doubtfull & would be false anyway, & im 99.9% sure a mod will not discuss such matters with members!

just lol no i was banned because of the thread entitled "classified information" witch i changed when i was fg onics, there it started out as me telling someone on another forum to shut up & blew them a kiss in a petrol station he acted hard so i backed down. but wrote the forum sticker down that was on his car. but later went onto there forum & told him the kiss was foor him ect took a screen shot & posted it! nick the admin got the hump as i did post nothing but crap back then.. :cup-1: & banned me!
now you utter thick BLEEP go register on there again look up
NitroR36's Feedback, oh all positive
FG Onics Feedback, oh all positive,
how dare you, how BLEEP dare you call me a scammer when all you do is rip people off & cause misery to the rc community for your sick twisted pleaseure, you really are a piece of work arent you, coming onto a community of rc enthusaists & making our lives diffcult & creating distrust & rifts between long standing members all becuase you want more money!"

& yes you do own a shop DO NOT LIE, go put your video back up that u edited! go on, oh wait that would mean no one would shop there, & nice ebay fees youre avoiding & thanks for your adress freedom of information request on an item i bought gave it to me cheers buddy,

not going to threaten you as you really arent worth it you sad sad little man!

admin here are concerend pm nick on the forum, ill even try to dig out the email i was sent from nick on banning nitro36 & jameschatz email for banning fg onics.

but my feedback says it all! if someone has had a problem with a current item i have sold on msuk, i cant resolve it as im banned, when i got banned i gave my mobile number to a fellow member there should there be any problems! & no assad im straight & will not listen youre hevy breathing!

EDIT, found the screenshot & sending to admin & mod

Last edited:
i gave you a chance to but you messed up again! you are a joke!

im not sure if you miss the forum or miss the male company ? :lol:

ALL the information about this troll that LSF has collected on him has been posted here: https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=12874 - please direct all other forums that you might know he has or does visit to here.

The more information we can collect the better. I also STRONGLY urge anyone that has been ripped off by the troll to contact their local police department and HIS local police department as well. Hopefully with some more work we'll see him behind bars for internet fraud. :D

i gave you a chance to but you messed up again! you are a joke!

im not sure if you miss the forum or miss the male company ? :lol:

LMAO your a funny bastard :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:i love it

maybe the gay bar opened,you say your not a scammer then YOU say that you have changed???in the same sentence....!what ,did you get a fooooookin consious all of a sudden.who is sad???we are not the ones coming back where your not wanted...personally i coudlnt be or talk to people where i wasnt wanted!!!don't you see,the more you come on and get caught,the more newbie members read this shite and find out about you and your scammin ways. .like i said,i cant stand a fooookin thief,so how can i stand a scammer that befriends you first.....mother f'in scaming theiving barstard....its funny how your name comes up all the time,on different forums!!!arse hole

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the gay bar opened,you say your not a scammer then YOU say that you have changed???in the same sentence....!what ,did you get a fooooookin consious all of a sudden.who is sad???we are not the ones coming back where your not wanted...personally i coudlnt be or talk to people where i wasnt wanted!!!don't you see,the more you come on and get caught,the more newbie members read this shite and find out about you and your scammin ways. .like i said,i cant stand a fooookin thief,so how can i stand a scammer that befriends you first.....mother fuckin scaming theiving barstard....its funny how your name comes up all the time,on different forums!!!arse hole

Guys i really think you should give it arrest now and let the administrator sought this matter out !!!!!! Enoughs Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back