Axle boots??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t say they are mandatory. I look at them like Outerwear covers.
You don’t really need em but your a lot safer with them!

if you find some for sell. REMEMBER to buy extras as these boots have a huge tendency to rip at random ???
Yeah if I find em. It seems like a not necessary but nice to have type thing

K here is what to do?? go to your mum bathroom borrow (non return ????)a pair of eyebrow tweezers?? bend the ends like in the pic so the max amount goes in the ends of the dogbones, clip the tweezers in the holes......now somin you do a lot ? lube up y booty??? woops?? y boot and the end of y bone and slip y rubber on ?? ......now I wrote that in ZZzz language ???? so you'll have no issues?
20191208_205432.jpg20191208_205528.jpg20191208_205540.jpg

Last edited:
K here is what ti do?? go to your mum bathroom borrow (non return ????)a pair of eyebrow tweezers?? bend the ends like in the pic so the max amount goes in the ends of the dogbones, clip the tweezers in the holes......now somin you do a lot ? lube up y booty??? woops?? y boot and the end of y bone and slip y rubber on ?? ......now I wrote that in ZZzz language ???? so you'll have no issues?
View attachment 55166View attachment 55167View attachment 55168
Roger that ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks