Baba F1 vs fg truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hull looks a lot like the pickle fork my grandpa used to run, when we raced real boats. Very cool to see a smaller version of it. Even looks like they were trying to make a scale mercury outboard engine? I saved the pics and sent them to my dad, now he wants one lol.

Nice Tunnel boat ,that type may use a 3 blade racing prop ,but like Coop said ,best to check with someone
that races those!....(y)

What an amazing project. Do you weant to keep it white or do you plan the full monty with custom paint job and everything? I'm a strict offroad guy I don't know a prop from a hole in the wall. Sry.

What an amazing project. Do you weant to keep it white or do you plan the full monty with custom paint job and everything? I'm a strict offroad guy I don't know a prop from a hole in the wall. Sry.
Hi i have made a deal with one lokal Mercedes truck shop and with a company who makes the decals to decorate the truck and boat for show off next year after i have finish the testing ,in next august the full complete rig i will put out for sale so i can start a New project i hope ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks