Baja 5B Picture Gallery!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evel VI.jpg It's part of the Kraken SX5 mount. Not actually a bumper. The bumper is attached to the cage. You must remove the screws from the cage and this support brace to fully remove the cage. Wish it was more of a "quick" disconnect but not so. You can see better what I'm saying. I don't think it will handle front collision or cart wheels well. lol However, this is my baby. I have other 1:5 scales for running

5B sporting a Kraken cage with Kraken extended suspension arms just washed off after the beach.

Attachments

• IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 22
Thanks, oskygt. Just went for its first shakedown after the rebuild. Was a 5bss kit that was built way back in 2009. The first large scale that got me out of that dreaded nitro. Never looked back ever since.

I know what you mean about not looking back, I remember chasing the tune on my 1/10 & 1/8 scale cars at the track,drove me crazy, plus the cost of nitro and the well known motor of the week battles, found it more expensive than 5th scale, and I too will never look back. Once again sweet buggy, great job bud, love the paint scheme. Is for the dunes or offroad?

ok guys enough of the rubbing it in with all those sweet n sexy rides. that you all lucky enough to own ..im still in the clone club lol . but will eventually get my hpi baja 5b...

Nothing wrong with clones. All the parts are interchangeable and you can still upgrade the heck out of it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks