Baja 5B Picture Gallery!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KM 2.0 EX aluminum with Gizmotors RCMK CR300F 30.5cc full mod motor.

Attachments

• Gizmotor installed.jpg
    Gizmotor installed.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 49
  • KM black body wheels.jpg
    KM black body wheels.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 44
  • LED lights 3.jpg
    LED lights 3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 37
  • KM taillight 2.jpg
    KM taillight 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Heres mine

DSCI0790 (600x450).jpg

DSCI0792 (600x450).jpg

CY29cc with machined head kit, Jetpro pipe(unsilenced), Team Integy roof light plate, RPM spark plug cover, Team Fast Eddy sealed bearings:), and cone style air filter with velocity stack

heres a couple of mine.

heres my First Release 06 RTR.
Meet MEAN GREEN. Mean just got his GH Front lower A arms tattood (anodized) Green yesterday. hes almost done. some new duds and he'll be Stylin and Profilin.
DSCN3864.jpg
DSCN3865.jpg

and heres the beggining of the new Themed Baja Build.

DSCN3866.jpg

this one will be Seeing alot of finger time in the next month or so.
you ll be able to follow the build on HBF, though i ll start a quick post n thread here too.

T

hows the handling with the rear tires on the front?

hows the handling with the rear tires on the front?

Those are not rear tires on the front, just front knobbie tires.
I have ran my car with rear tires up front & like the handling that way.
You want to adjust for your steering, as the contact patch & turning geometry has now changed.

HostileBashfest2009349.jpg

HostileBashfest20092108.jpg

Depending on what your doing, sometimes it's nice to run different combos of front & rear tires.

DSC_0146_2611.jpg

Hi,

I'm new to 1/5 R/C's however got the King Motor from RCmodelz.co.uk (rude and poor customer service) however that's for another day.

I'm on the 4th tank of fuel after running it in as recommended and snapped the pull starter, so brought a new one and fitted it however since I've done so I can not get be engine to cut out, she runs sweet etc but can't get it to cut out unless I starve the fuel supply.

So I took engine cover off and realigned the coil using the business card trick the get the spacing correct so it's not rubbing on the fly wheel, however still had no joy. Being an electrician and having electrical knowledge I tested he coil using my Ohm meter and all test are spot on (going by the manufactures guidelines) the engine is a fuelie 30.5cc 4 bolt.

Anyone who could help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I'm new to 1/5 R/C's however got the King Motor from RCmodelz.co.uk (rude and poor customer service) however that's for another day.

I'm on the 4th tank of fuel after running it in as recommended and snapped the pull starter, so brought a new one and fitted it however since I've done so I can not get be engine to cut out, she runs sweet etc but can't get it to cut out unless I starve the fuel supply.

So I took engine cover off and realigned the coil using the business card trick the get the spacing correct so it's not rubbing on the fly wheel, however still had no joy. Being an electrician and having electrical knowledge I tested he coil using my Ohm meter and all test are spot on (going by the manufactures guidelines) the engine is a fuelie 30.5cc 4 bolt.

Anyone who could help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Your kill switch could be a dud. Try replacing it and get a rubber dust cover while your ordering it.

Those are not rear tires on the front, just front knobbie tires.
I have ran my car with rear tires up front & like the handling that way.
You want to adjust for your steering, as the contact patch & turning geometry has now changed.

HostileBashfest2009349.jpg

HostileBashfest20092108.jpg

Depending on what your doing, sometimes it's nice to run different combos of front & rear tires.

DSC_0146_2611.jpg
Hello if I may ask were did you get the body?

This was made by a company called RCRC, which was the very first mfg. of these bodies for resale in the U.S..
It come clear, and the paint work I did myself.
I hear that RCRC has a new body he is working on, and a few are running out in the MD / DE East coast area.

This was made by a company called RCRC, which was the very first mfg. of these bodies for resale in the U.S..
It come clear, and the paint work I did myself.
I hear that RCRC has a new body he is working on, and a few are running out in the MD / DE East coast area.

I searched RCRC.com and nothing came up.

My first 1/5 Baja buggy

I can't seem to get my photo on here. Never mind, well it does not appear like some of you guys who know what your doing but its up.

Attachments

• IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
That thing looks pretty sharp, what king of buggy is that one. Can you tell which buggy is mine I posted a picture of it just now. Have a good one.

Looks like you got a new HPI Baja5b with some front disc brakes. ;)
Looks great !

If you are asking about the Modified race car from my earlier post, that is also on an HPI 5b car as well.
The one thing I love about the HPI model is the ability to customize it so many ways.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks