Baja 5B Picture Gallery!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
63128e44-4cd8-d065.jpg

63128e44-4ce7-be0e.jpg

63128e44-4cf7-07a6.jpg

63128e44-4d06-c8cf.jpg

Chi Town Baja

i may sound stupid here, but grafil, are those your custom bodies? or are they for sale to the public??? any info would be much appreciated... i have a rovan baja other wise i would post my pictures... lol i have the proline desert rat body and under tray but love you body... good coverage.. i mostly run on the beach so that would be awesome i think...

i may sound stupid here, but grafil, are those your custom bodies? or are they for sale to the public??? any info would be much appreciated... i have a rovan baja other wise i would post my pictures... lol i have the proline desert rat body and under tray but love you body... good coverage.. i mostly run on the beach so that would be awesome i think...

Yes he makes them and he sells them to the public they fit the 5b....

looks very nice if you ask me and alot of skill has gone into it!! check out
his new SC body hes just made!! should be a hot seller...

yeah, im a dumby... lol... i just seen the sc body he has... the 2 piece... pretty damn sweet.... thank you for the info csr260.... do you have a link for his sales??? please... and thank you in advance....

This is my Baja 5B SS. it has no major aluminum upgrades, because I want to keep costs as low as possible because it is a car that runs in the Danish championship for Rc Cars 2wd class:w00t::w00t:

419500.jpg

419497.jpg

419498.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to edit my post I did some years ago do to some changes I made on Photobucket but cannot do it. So I guess I will have to make another post. Here are some before it was all beat up

DSCF2946.gif
DSCF2942.gif

Here is what it looked like after running a race 3 days in the rain at Diggers Dungeon in 2009.

DSCF3338.gif

My pit set up.
DSCF2503.gif

im new here and new to the 1/5 scale scene, very familiar with revo,tmaxx which ive owned and bashed for years.

here is my baja, minus the body.
023a824e.jpg
fffbd955.jpg
1b61f471.jpg
62cdec58.jpg

Picture of my baja 5b's rocket in the back!

this makes a huge 15 foot flame, I use model rocket engines, and I can set if off all from my spektrum radio system while driving. I also installed all of spektrums telemetry sensors to my baja.
4.jpg

Video of my Baja 5b 2.0!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEkZXSpwis"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEkZXSpwis[/ame]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks