Baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofastgas

Ok,so got the 5th scale bug,did some horse trading an got a hold of a gen 1 dbxl not bad but always wanted a HPI Baja and now I'm looking even harder for one,my question is is there really a major difference between the king the rovan and the HPI ? besides the authenticity of the HPI,it looks like all of the parts will fit any of the three?is this true thanks,dave

I had a King Motor baja and whenever I broke a part, i would replace it with an HPI part or an aftermarket part made for the HPI baja,
like RPM arms, HPI suspension arm pins. i think most, if not all, will be interchangeable with oem HPI. Now that HPI is re-releasing the baja, i wonder if the new "2.0" parts will work with the replicas?...

I had a King Motor baja and whenever I broke a part, i would replace it with an HPI part or an aftermarket part made for the HPI baja,
like RPM arms, HPI suspension arm pins. i think most, if not all, will be interchangeable with oem HPI. Now that HPI is re-releasing the baja, i wonder if the new "2.0" parts will work with the replicas?...
Thanks for the info,I saw the Baja 2.0 on HPI site,are they for sale yet?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks