baja 5bss ultra-wider (UPGRADES)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockypro1

hi all,heres my baja 5bss ultra-wider from when i built it first in 2008 to now,

of when i built the baja 5bss in 2008
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
this is the baja 5bss ultra-wider now
baja5bss-ultra-wider8-8-103.jpg
23.jpg
80.jpg
9.jpg
now the videos of the upgrdes/changes i'm making to the baja 5bss ultra-wider at the mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
baja 5bss ultra-wider upgrades part 3

hi all, here's part 3 of the baja 5bss ultra-wider upgrades,

it has a 29cc billet engine with 2mm+crank,V.2 dom silienced pipe,Enclosed clucth bell housing,Vented clutch bell,Gearing is 18-56,Nerf bars,Craft werks roof light pod holder,FLM Ext alloy arms,(8 SHOCKS),Hostile alloy rear hubs,Rear width 27",Front width 26",Weight 35lbs+

http://youtu.be/TGtKuUAf7-U

dam this baja is sweet ive seen many videos off this baja on youtube just an amazing job would love to take this for a spin around a park can i have it please:p:p:lol::lol::lol:
would you be willing to explain what parts did you have to change in the process to get it so wide and low looks stunning.

Last edited:
i don't think his is a shelfer! its being used :lol:

mine was not ment to be a shelfer it just happend because i spent more money on drink
and going out :lol:

Hey Rocky.

Nice looking Baja! Looks like you have put in a massive amount of work into it. Now, if you don't mind, how much have you spent on all of these upgrades?

Mike

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks