baja 5bss ultra-wider (UPGRADES)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam this baja is sweet ive seen many videos off this baja on youtube just an amazing job would love to take this for a spin around a park can i have it please:p:p:lol::lol::lol:
would you be willing to explain what parts did you have to change in the process to get it so wide and low looks stunning.
Have a look at part 4 which I've just put on below,
cheers

i love it when he straps teddy's to his baja and drives it up and down his street :lol:
Thanks man its great fun and we can't stop laughing at the teddys heads hopping all over the place:lol:

Can you flip it?
HEADS OR TAILS;)
NOPE its like it on rails:D

Hey Rocky.

Nice looking Baja! Looks like you have put in a massive amount of work into it. Now, if you don't mind, how much have you spent on all of these upgrades?

Mike

I don't have a clue mate, as the Stig kept all accounts of the money that was spent on it and he won't talk to me about it:lol::lol:

i don't think he wants too :lol:
I'd love to but I'm a married Man and I want to say that way:lol::lol:

Very nice show peice but id rather bash the original orange lol
thanks man, but I have my 5t for bashing;)

looks sick but don't you get bored with the same colour? would look sweet
with abit of colour on her...
Thanks, ture its been on it since I changed/rebuilt it, I've tried a few diff colour shells but they just don't seem to do it for me, maybe its just cos it would not be the same baja that everyone has got used to and knows:)
cheers.

let me guess flm extended arm kit and dark soul axle extenders? are you using dogbones or cvds?

i am running flm extended arm kit with darksouls axle extenders all the way around, i also have the flm ext cvd's and threshold rezzies on mine as well :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks