Baja fix using a FG part.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

I bought a roller and saw a lot of play in these areas. The front and rear metal braces. (Orange or purple aluminum pcs)Sure they part is only $5 but still it's metal on metal (aluminum). You can pick up FG# 1097/1. These are 6 plastic collars for $4. Simply drill out the hole a bit bigger, cut the depth of the collars a bit. Squeeze into the larger holes and you have a snug fit. Once they are worn just replace.

Last edited:
I bought a roller and saw a lot of play in these areas. The front and rear metal braces. (Orange or purple aluminum pcs)Sure they part is only $5 but still it's metal on metal (aluminum). You can pick up FG# 1097/1. These are 6 plastic collars for $4. Simply drill out the hole a bit bigger, cut the depth of the collars a bit. Squeeze into the larger holes and you have a snug fit. Once they are worn just replace.

Not a bad idea at all.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks