baja pod mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLYNSAVAGE

ripped off one of my side pods at the weekend and bent up the plastic skid pan so got to thinking how can i improve this weak point in the baja?,and came up with this:
bajaskidpan002.jpg
bajaskidpan003.jpg
its the origanal plastis skid pan with some ally plate silliconed on and then the side pods bolted?sandwiched between the two
bajaskidpan004.jpg
bajaskidpan005.jpg
bajaskidpan006.jpg
the bits of foam are the tank insert out of an fg which should stop stones doing this again :
bajaskidpan001.jpg
still a couple of fins left. :D

ouchie. the outerwears on the PS wont stop that. those rocks got in the back of the motor most likely in the large openings behind the flywheel.
T

ouchie. the outerwears on the PS wont stop that. those rocks got in the back of the motor most likely in the large openings behind the flywheel.
T

Agree... Been there done that.:(
Nice mods the filter material could also come from the Cobra Ridge Venting for roofing or the Scrub pad material used in floor scrubbing. Only way to keep the gravel from entering the engine is to cover the back holes too, only bad thought is something entering in the shroud around the exhaust or carb and not being able to get out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks