Baja run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subbed your channle?

Thnx!...:cool:

LOL....I know its not thrilling fast like yours & others ,but it runs for what it is ,an managed to get it back together
& running for folks to see ,I think all in all ,it was an acomplishment of doing so!..:giggle:

I usually take my stuff out in the field for good runs with jumps ,my nitros are usually the ones that get
that beating though ,I so much want to get that out there soon though to see how it does in the dirt!...:cool:

Thnx!...:cool:

LOL....I know its not thrilling fast like yours & others ,but it runs for what it is ,an managed to get it back together
& running for folks to see ,I think all in all ,it was an acomplishment of doing so!..:giggle:

I usually take my stuff out in the field for good runs with jumps ,my nitros are usually the ones that get
that beating though ,I so much want to get that out there soon though to see how it does in the dirt!...:cool:
Hey its not about going super fast? it all about having fun ? wrenching and getting it to work ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks